* UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they DO NOT completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
1. Only Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® ONE DAY contact lenses offer a complete moisture + comfort system with Advanced MoistureSeal® and ComfortFeel Technologies plus a complete design of high Dk/t, low modulus, UV blocking and High Definition™ Optics. Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® ONE DAY contact lenses deliver health through its complete system working together to support a healthy ocular environment, the inclusion of eye health ingredients which are retained over 16 hours and the high allowance of oxygen permeability (Dk/t=134). [Applicable references 2,4,5,13]
2. Data on File. Product Performance Evaluation of a Novel Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lens: kalifilcon A Daily Disposable Contact Lenses – Summary of kalifilcon A Patient Comfort and Vision Outcomes. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Rochester, NY, 2021.
3. Data on file. Product Performance Evaluation of a Novel Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lens: kalifilcon A Daily Disposable Contact Lenses – Summary of kalifilcon A Patient Comfort and Vision Outcomes for Patients Who Wore Lenses for 16 or More Hours Per Day. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Rochester, NY, 2021.
4. Rah M. Ocular surface homeostasis and contact lens design. February 2021.
5. Schafer,J. Steffen,R. Reindel,W; A clinical assessment of dehydration resistance for a novel silicone hydrogel lens and six silicone hydrogel daily disposable lenses. Poster presented at AAO; October 2020.
6. U.S. Food & Drug Administration 510(k) Summary K200528; Bausch + Lomb (kalifilcon A) Soft (hydrophilic) Contact Lens. May 2020.
7. Results of a consumer symptoms survey of 318 silicone hydrogel daily disposable contact lens wearers. Kadence International, April 2019.
8. The Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® ONE DAY Experience. March 2021.
9. Johnson & Johnson Acuvue® Oasys 1-Day with Hydraluxe™ Contact Lens Package Insert.
10. Alcon DAILIES TOTAL1® Contact Lens Package Insert.
11. Johnson & Johnson Vision Explanation of contact lens properties and features https://www.jnjvisioncare.co.uk/education/balance-of-properties/explanation-of-contact-lens-properties-and-features (accessed 18/09/2020).
12. Alcon DAILIES TOTAL1® Contact Lens Parameters https://professional.myalcon.com/contact-lenses/daily/dailies-total-1/ (accessed 18/09/2020).
13. Competitive grid packaging solutions with sources
14. Data on File. Product Performance Evaluation of a Novel Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lens: kalifilcon A Daily Disposable Contact Lenses – Summary of kalifilcon A Patient Comfort and Vision Outcomes for Patients Who Reported Dryness with their habitual lenses. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Rochester, NY, 2021.
15. VanDerMeid K, et al. Evaluation of erythritol and glycerin osmoprotection characteristics on an ocular surface cell line under hyperosmotic conditions. Poster presentation at the American Academy of Optometry Annual Meeting 2020.
16. Wolkoff P., Karcher T., Mayer H., Problemms of the “outer eyes” in the office environmnet: an ergophthalmologic approach. 2012.
17. Holland J.J.,Ray M.,Irwin C, Skinner T.L., Leveritt M., Desbrow B., Tear osmolarity is sensitive to exercise-induced fluid loss but is not associated with common hydration measures in a filed setting. J Sports Sci. 2018.
18. Craig J.P., Willcox M.D., Argueso P., Maissa C., Stahl U., Tomlinson A., et al. The TFOS International Workshop on Contact Lens Discomfort: Report of the Contact Lens Interactions With the Tear Film Subcommittee. Invest Ophtalmol Vis Sci 2013.
Please read the Instructions for Use (IFU) for important product use and safety information with Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® ONE DAY contact lenses. D
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA ONE DAY and MoistureSeal are trademarks of Bausch & Lomb Incorporated or its affiliates.
All other product/brand names and/or logos are trademarks of their respective owners.
©2022 Bausch & Lomb Incorporated